At Please.com we’re super excited to finally launch the beta next month. Our development team is make sure you get the best travel experience in one place.
Last week, we restricted search to return inactive-private trips and implemented a separate endpoint for searching for services. With our renewed homepage and search results, "Add service to trip" functionality now works with our new API.
For service providers and trip curators, we now have an “Earn money” page that will allow them to, well, earn money.
A reservation system was also created for our local services. We finally heard back from Zomato and its integration is now complete.
We have created a dashboard to keep track of Amazon web service Lambda invocations. Also, pool size of Mongoose connections has been reduced to to 1 per Lambda
List of features that were added:
1. Search for services
2. Homepage updated
3. Earn Money Page added
4. Search Component added
5. Validated that the trip has an image when the user tries to change the status of the trip from "private" to "public"
6. Header Desktop/Mobile
7. Implemented responsive homepage
8. Results and Filter Page
9. Earn money page design
List of bugs that were fixed:
1. Search should not return inactive/private trips
2. Autocomplete of search does not work on main page (please-auth0)
3. AWS Authorizers resource not found
List of major chores:
1. Create /services/:id/availability endpoint
2. Fix createNewTrip() in services actions to work with new api
3. Fix addServiceToTrip() in services actions to work with new api
4. Zomato Integration
5. Import points of interest/attractions db dump
6. Create a dashboard to keep track of Lambda invocations
7. Reduce the poolSize of Mongoose connections to 1 per lambda
8. [serverless infra] send CORS headers on error as well
9. Retry mongodb connection if it fails connecting the 1st time
10. Create reservation system for local services (API)
We have finalized a few dates for our token sale:
- Pre-ICO bounty campaign is scheduled to go live on 1st October
- Pre-ICO starts on 15/11/2018 and ends on 01/12/2018
- ICO starts on 15/02/2018 and ends on 15/03/2018
Oh did we mention our protocol now has a cool name -- it's called Please Protocol!
Our marketing team is ramping up the efforts to partner up with blockchain influencers and get our ICO website live before the bounty campaign.
Stay tuned for more updates!